Rob Greenfield is an adventurist and environmental activist that has made it his life’s purpose to lead by example in living a truly sustainable lifestyle.
Rob has completely transformed the way he lives over the last half decade. He continuously challenges himself and others by taking sustainable living to the extreme.
From off-the-grid tiny houses to dumpster diving, Rob has managed to reach hundreds of thousands of people around the world, spreading his message of positive change.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Rob’s journey began
- Food waste and dumpster diving
- Rob as the ‘Trash man’ in New York City
- The Green Riders: Good deeds on bikes
- How individuals can make a tangible difference
- Rob’s advice: get started with ‘micro-challenges’
- Rob’s next big challenge: One year of producing all the food he eats with his own two hands
- Rob Greenfield Website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
- Rob Greenfield TEDx: Be the Change in a Messed Up World
You might also like: